• Home
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • DIY
  • Contact Me
  • Press

    Sunday, February 10, 2013

    Happy Colorful Paisley Cupcakes



    Hello there :)
    This time I baked cupcakes for a friend who likes teal color, paisleys and flowers :D

    My idea was to make some bright colored cupcakes with henna-like elements.
    I tried to make some paisley and lotus flowers designs but I had some troubles with my royal icing (it was my very first try to decorate using royal icing)...




    I baked some chocolate cupcakes (using my favorite no-butter/sugar cake recipe)



    I kneaded fondant and I colored it teal using blue and yellow food coloring


    I covered the cakes with chocolate praline and fondant


    I prepared yellow, orange, coral red and purple icing



    and I decorate the cupcakes :)



    Hope you liked my cupcakes :)



    If you like this post please share it with your friends, I will appreciate it

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...